Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY CNC Build in Switzerland - Cutting the T Slot Aluminium Extrusions

I have decided to build a robust and strong CNC base. So I decided to use T Slot Aluminium extrusions for construction. I have bought:
  •  T Slot Aluminum Extrusion 30 Series 30-30.
  •  T Slot Aluminum Extrusion 40 Series 40-40.
So I need to cut the extrusions according to my design. I have only circular saw and a jig saw as tools. I needed something to cut the extrusions.
I decided to use hacksaw. For this reason a needed a guide to cut straight 90 degree angles. So I built one:

2 comments:

  1. Merhaba Özgür Bey,
    güzel paylaşımınız için teşekkürler. Sketcup dosyasının linki çalışmıyor. Nereden bulabilirim?

    teşekkürler
    Hüseyin Özel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Aluminium Extrusion Supplier

    ReplyDelete